NOTE: Consoles shipped from China warehouse are the same to overseas warehouse, with English as default language.
Descripción de RG353P
* Color: Negro transparente/ Gris
* Pantalla S: ángulo de visión completo IPS de 3,5 pulgadas, ajuste completo OCA de distancia cero/ 640*480, multitáctil
* CPU: RK3566 Quad-Core Cortex-A55 de 64 bits, frecuencia principal de hasta 1,8 GHz
* RAM: LPDDR4 2GB
* Memoria: Android 32 GB eMMC 5.1 de alta velocidad, Linux 16 GB TF, soporte para expansión de tarjeta TF dual; Tarjeta TF1: 16G (sin juego) Tarjeta TF2: 64G (juegos 4452 compatibles)
* WIFI/Bluetooth: 2.4/5G WIFI 802.11a/b/g/n/ac,Bluetooth 4.2
* Función: SO dual: Android 11, LINUX
* Juegos: admite: PSP, DC, SS, PS1, NDS, N64, CPS1, CPS2, FBA, NEOGEO, GBA, GBC, GB, SFC, FC, MD, SMS, GG, MSX, PCE 、WSC, WIN, NGG, etc. 20 tipos de formatos de juegos.
Ayuda a los usuarios a descargar juegos en formatos relevantes
* Red Multimedia: Música, vídeo, TV...
* Idioma: Multilenguaje
* Altavoz: Altavoz estéreo de doble bocina de alta calidad
* Batería: Li-polímero 3500 mAh, duración 6 horas
* Tarjeta TF: compatible con tarjeta tf de hasta 512 GB
* Otra función: Admite lucha en línea WIFI integrada, transmisión, HDMI/Admite auriculares estéreo de 3,5 mm/
* Configuración de ahorro de energía, brillo de la pantalla y otras configuraciones de propiedades funcionales
* Apariencia: apariencia exquisita, sensación cómoda, te permite acariciar con admiración
* Tamaño: 20,08*10,04*4,7 cm
* Peso: 422 g
I'm quite happy with this product, from n64 back
everything plays nicely!! The wifi works great, and I was easily able to install the playstore and minecraft on the stock OS.
It arrived well packaged, and taped and arrived exactly the day as expected.
Playstation 2 emulation is sooooooo close, but I can't say it's perfect. I have been able to play Spyro, a new beginning most of the way through, just minor graphic and very slight timing skew keep it from being perfect.
My only slight concern with it, is the way the touchscreen is attached to the shell, with like a tape?, I have only lightly used the rg353p but a few times I've noticed that the screen slightly noticeably shifts, and the top right corner pushes in to itself with a light press, it's not an issue right now, but it's something I'll keep an eye on in the future.
In the mean time I'm quite happy! Thanks for a nice product!!
As for features, the only thing I feel wanting more would be from the vibration motor, it works on the android side with games that need use a rumble pak, but the device kinda only vibrates equal to maybe how a cellphone would. It does work, and have a vibration feature that can do different levels of vibration, but I couldn't call it a rumble 😂 not really equal to how a controller, or even the Pokémon Rumble gameboy game could output 😂
First time, I bought the clear one. It was amazing. Second time, I bought a gray one. Now on that one, the sounds cracks and the fan near the power light makes a noise. I’m not sure what happened on its way to me or if there is a defect but I’m hugely disappointed and would really like some compensation. (*sigh *). The product itself is incredible. But the chance you get a good one twice feels oddly inconsistent. If the seller could contact me I’d appreciate it. Thanks team.
Excellent Device, but GC and PS2 emulators should have been excluded from the pre-installed apps, since they are incompatible. Got my hopes up... Other than that, I think that this is a great entry to mid level handheld, especially with the touch screen.
It took some help from some communities and research to get everything setup and running, however it runs great and runs N64, GB/C/A, NDS games no problem. I'm still figuring out the quirks of PSP and PS1. The battery is super good and lasts super long, I gamed for hours and backed out of the game just to check battery and it only went down 20% the battery mostly goes down when messing with the settings funny enough. The feel in the hand is perfect size for me. I'm really glad I looked at everything on the market and finally decided on the RG353P. Abernic great job!
I got my 353p about a week ago and have enjoyed it a lot playing older games that I never got to experience super cool. My only problem would be is that some games 1 of them being super Metroid is not in English I can still play the game pretty easily but has sometimes it’s trial and error to figure what things are but there could be a way to change it but I haven’t gotten familiar with the system yet to do so but overall I’m liking my purchase.