1.About delivery time: 1-3 business days
2.Shipping way and Shipping time
Remark:The shipping way of other destination countries outside the form may also be express delivery such as FedEx. For details, please refer to the checkout page or consult our customer service.
3.About Shipping Costs:
All shipping fees are calculated automatically based on the actual weight (kilograms) of the goods /or the goods actual physical dimensions and recipients location.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary.
All orders must be paid for in full and in advance, including shipping fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable, except in rare cases of incorrect delivery.
If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier to obtain information and arrange a refund or replacement at no further expense to you.
4.About changing the delivery address:
5.About canceling an order
-Customers may cancel an order before it has been shipped. To cancel an order, follow these steps:
-If your order has already shipped, please refer to the Return Policy.
Please feel free to call if you have any other questions about cancellation.
- Great choice of SoC, even though it's a bit early for it, so not all will work properly yet, but when the software is ready this will provide all the performance I will need for many, many years. Not every handhdeld out there can play absolutely every PS1 games at full speed, and other games like Yoshi's Island which are demanding. This handheld will be able to do it all.
- Ergonomics are great. I like to hold this device in my hands. I say this because many other handhelds out there are not made this way. The texture has a nice smooth feel to it that allows my fingers to grip the console properly, and even better are the bulges on the back. The semi rounded sides of the console are perfect! It is a vast improvement over the rg351v, which was too soft and strange to hold.
- Surprisingly, I can actually use the L2 and R2 comfortably thanks to the size of the system! I don't think I even need stacked shoulder buttons, although it wouldn't hurt to have them.
- When it comes to the analog sticks, allow me to say THANK YOU! There are still so many handhelds coming out with reverse left stick and d-pad placement. This is the correct way to do it. Don't change, please!
Things I would like improved in future handhelds:
- The screen. Ok, so this is a nice OLED screen with high enough quality with its high resolution that allows up to PSP games to scale properly, most accurate colors than other handhelds and the pure black that comes with OLED. But there are still some problems with it, particularly in the dark red colors which become dark gray instead. Because of this, I would rather not have this same screen on the next handheld I buy. But at the same time, I hope it's OLED, if there was an rg503 version 2, I'd find another OLED screen that improves this. (Not sure if there are others with this same res, at that point it would probably have to be a 720p screen from a phone)
- The buttons. They're definitely better here, but still not ideal for a handheld. Instead of rubber pads, I'd prefer dome switches, like the PS Vita, 3DS and Switch joycons, these allow more precise controls, especially on the d-pad, as it gives you a tactile response when you input diagonals, and overall separates diagonals better from the main 4 directions. On the rg503, and every other Anbernic handheld, this problem with accidental diagonal presses continues to hurt the experience significantly. (It could even make Mario stop in SMB1 if you move right but accidentally press diagonal right+down).
All buttons should be dome switches, including start+select and shoulder buttons.
- Reset / Function buttons. These should not be next to each other, this is actually really dangerous, you could accidentally lose all your progress in a game when you just meant to press the function button to open a menu or something. This was fine on the rg351v, with the reset button being next to the power button, and nothing else.
- Maybe start and select buttons should be lowered, because when I use the d-pad, I can still touch the select button with the tip of my thumb. The placement is good enough, but it is raised a bit too high.
I like your devices. I own 6 different types of handhelds you sell. I cant wait until you make one with a 7 inch screen.
The build quality and the oled screen are awesome. Its comfortable
to hold in the hand. The only hardware issue i have is that they still arent using stacked shoulder buttons. However the firmware it ships with is terrible. Most retroarch menu is missing. Scummvm simply doesn't work even after trying several different methods of trying. Once better firmware comes out by 3rd party devs. It will be amazing. Anbernic really needs to hire some of these devs to get good software at release rather than waiting for 3rd party devs to do it for them
I wish you would send me these free for free I don’t mind reviewing your handhelds I wanna start my YouTube channel these handhelds thanks anyways I hope to see more in future
En vente dans 6heures